Global chief operating officer
Havas Worldwide/Euro RSCG Worldwide
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, , London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Dealing with bright, stimulating, funny and challenging people around the globe.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Smart people can achieve anything.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Enthusiasm is infectious.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Boringly, do the same again but worry less.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I just updated my Facebook status to married – 25 years after the event.
The last time I was excited was...
Rather sadly, I still get excited about the people I meet most days.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
www.luberonrental.com (1 per cent discount to A List readers).
I really wish I had...
48 hours each day.
I really wish I hadn't...
Dropped a large plate of food on to the chief executive of DMB&B's cream carpet in my last-chance graduate interview after nine agencies had rejected me (thankfully, I still got the job).
The worst thing about me is...
I'm an embarrasisingly useless liar.
You might not know this but I'm...
35 (in my head).
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers