Global chief operating officer
Havas Worldwide/Euro RSCG Worldwide
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, , London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Dealing with bright, stimulating, funny and challenging people around the globe.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Smart people can achieve anything.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Enthusiasm is infectious.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Boringly, do the same again but worry less.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I just updated my Facebook status to married – 25 years after the event.
The last time I was excited was...
Rather sadly, I still get excited about the people I meet most days.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
www.luberonrental.com (1 per cent discount to A List readers).
I really wish I had...
48 hours each day.
I really wish I hadn't...
Dropped a large plate of food on to the chief executive of DMB&B's cream carpet in my last-chance graduate interview after nine agencies had rejected me (thankfully, I still got the job).
The worst thing about me is...
I'm an embarrasisingly useless liar.
You might not know this but I'm...
35 (in my head).
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Technical SEO Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Adam Recruitment £34000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media