Chief strategy officer
(020) 7073 7239
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people at UM and the variety of work.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Follow your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always show your cuffs.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be in Australia.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching my daughters grow up.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When UM London recently won Marketing Week's Agency of the Year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Hopefully friendly, inclusive, considered and calm.
I really love...
Living in the country and passively supporting ITFC.
I really wish I had...
Spent more time travelling the world.
I really wish I hadn't...
Regrets, I've had a few.
The worst thing about me is...
I am sure there are many, but I'll let other people decide.
You might not know this but I'm...
Before I got into media, I worked as a landscape gardener.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building