Chief strategy officer
(020) 7073 7239
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people at UM and the variety of work.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Follow your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always show your cuffs.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be in Australia.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching my daughters grow up.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When UM London recently won Marketing Week's Agency of the Year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Hopefully friendly, inclusive, considered and calm.
I really love...
Living in the country and passively supporting ITFC.
I really wish I had...
Spent more time travelling the world.
I really wish I hadn't...
Regrets, I've had a few.
The worst thing about me is...
I am sure there are many, but I'll let other people decide.
You might not know this but I'm...
Before I got into media, I worked as a landscape gardener.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot