Chief strategy officer
(020) 7073 7239
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people at UM and the variety of work.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Follow your instincts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always show your cuffs.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be in Australia.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching my daughters grow up.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
When UM London recently won Marketing Week's Agency of the Year.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Hopefully friendly, inclusive, considered and calm.
I really love...
Living in the country and passively supporting ITFC.
I really wish I had...
Spent more time travelling the world.
I really wish I hadn't...
Regrets, I've had a few.
The worst thing about me is...
I am sure there are many, but I'll let other people decide.
You might not know this but I'm...
Before I got into media, I worked as a landscape gardener.
- Innovations and Insights Director Hasson Associates £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Data Planner - Leading CRM Agency - Temp to Perm (Immediate Start) - to £250 per day Fill Recruitment £180 to £250 per day + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £31,000 plus benefits, West Yorkshire
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad