43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
I've made some good friends (and probably a lot of enemies).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Expect the unexpected.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Get a good lawyer.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a lawyer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Our soldiers in Afghanistan.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Arsenal lose 8-2.
The last time I was excited was...
When my daughter told me she was pregnant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Playing golf with my wife.
I really wish I had...
Beaten her occasionally.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm sometimes too honest.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to be a grandad next year.
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44