43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
I've made some good friends (and probably a lot of enemies).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Expect the unexpected.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Get a good lawyer.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a lawyer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Our soldiers in Afghanistan.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Arsenal lose 8-2.
The last time I was excited was...
When my daughter told me she was pregnant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Playing golf with my wife.
I really wish I had...
Beaten her occasionally.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm sometimes too honest.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to be a grandad next year.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1