43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
I've made some good friends (and probably a lot of enemies).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Expect the unexpected.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Get a good lawyer.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a lawyer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Our soldiers in Afghanistan.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Arsenal lose 8-2.
The last time I was excited was...
When my daughter told me she was pregnant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Playing golf with my wife.
I really wish I had...
Beaten her occasionally.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm sometimes too honest.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to be a grandad next year.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Director - Digital Marketing Agency Adam Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum + 15-20K OTE, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood