43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
I've made some good friends (and probably a lot of enemies).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Expect the unexpected.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Get a good lawyer.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a lawyer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Our soldiers in Afghanistan.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Arsenal lose 8-2.
The last time I was excited was...
When my daughter told me she was pregnant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Playing golf with my wife.
I really wish I had...
Beaten her occasionally.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm sometimes too honest.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to be a grandad next year.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy