(020) 7584 5033
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
Date of birth
14 April 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The people, the energy and the variety.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
About both the frailty and the resilience of the human condition.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Without trust, you achieve nothing.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Play loads more football.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people at the heart of the NHS.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Singing Don't Stop Me Now with Chris Evans.
The last time I was excited was...
Walking out to bat at Old Trafford.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Optimistic and pretty relaxed, with a massive spoonful of paranoia thrown in.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Done my cruciate.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Very lucked out for 2012 Olympics tickets.
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media