(020) 7529 8713
19 Mandela Street, Camden, London, NW1 0DU
Date of birth
13 July 1973
The best thing about my job is...
I give people permission to be more creative.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You give a little love, and it all comes back to you.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"You never promised to get it right every time, you just promised you'd give it a bloody good go" – Patrick Collister.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Tell myself to stop worrying. It's going to be okay.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Knowing that the worldwide web is just the beginning.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I suggested a name for an app in a focus group and it was mocked to death.
The last time I was excited was...
When we made seaweed-infused vodka for a pitch. It was disgusting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Nothing to do today.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost the Swiss Army knife my dad gave to me when I was 12.
The worst thing about me is...
I say yes too often.
You might not know this but I'm...
Leaving Profero after 12 years.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned