Executive creative director
(020) 7935 7744
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Date of birth
5 October 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The people. And the restaurants.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The difference between metaphor and metonym.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arnold Palmer said: "Hit the ball hard. Go find it. Hit the ball hard again."
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drive my Mazda 323 into the central reservation of the M40.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The letter I got at university telling me I'd never get a job in advertising.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Telling Nigel Jones he should include something by Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers on his blog, when he'd posted two tracks the previous week.
The last time I was excited was...
Notts Forest 1, Derby County 2.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Done TRX Suspension Training last night.
The worst thing about me is...
i change my mind.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to the Olympics.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End