Executive creative director
(020) 7935 7744
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Date of birth
5 October 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The people. And the restaurants.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The difference between metaphor and metonym.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arnold Palmer said: "Hit the ball hard. Go find it. Hit the ball hard again."
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drive my Mazda 323 into the central reservation of the M40.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The letter I got at university telling me I'd never get a job in advertising.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Telling Nigel Jones he should include something by Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers on his blog, when he'd posted two tracks the previous week.
The last time I was excited was...
Notts Forest 1, Derby County 2.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Done TRX Suspension Training last night.
The worst thing about me is...
i change my mind.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to the Olympics.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood