Executive creative director
(020) 7935 7744
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Date of birth
5 October 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The people. And the restaurants.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The difference between metaphor and metonym.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arnold Palmer said: "Hit the ball hard. Go find it. Hit the ball hard again."
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drive my Mazda 323 into the central reservation of the M40.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The letter I got at university telling me I'd never get a job in advertising.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Telling Nigel Jones he should include something by Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers on his blog, when he'd posted two tracks the previous week.
The last time I was excited was...
Notts Forest 1, Derby County 2.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Done TRX Suspension Training last night.
The worst thing about me is...
i change my mind.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to the Olympics.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of New Business/Sales - Exciting New Social Media Product Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bonus, Bens & Share Option, London