Adam & Eve/DDB
(020) 3077 1027
Sixth Floor Wellington House, 8 Upper St Martins Lane, London, , WC2H 9DL
Date of birth
22 February 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Having an idea, then caring for it through the production process, until it emerges fully formed and even better than you'd hoped for.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can worry anything into better shape.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Surround yourself with the best people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not do too much different.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people I work with.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I attempted to clear Florence and the Machine for an ad.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Open, inclusive, collaborative, with occasional bouts of very bad temper.
I really love...
The view from Balcombe viaduct, Crystal Palace, Indian food, The Smiths, golf, the Cross Keys.
I really wish I had...
Written our new John Lewis Christmas ad.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I eat too quickly.
You might not know this but I'm...
An avid reader of Maeve Binchy.
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media