Adam & Eve/DDB
(020) 3077 1027
Sixth Floor Wellington House, 8 Upper St Martins Lane, London, , WC2H 9DL
Date of birth
22 February 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Having an idea, then caring for it through the production process, until it emerges fully formed and even better than you'd hoped for.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can worry anything into better shape.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Surround yourself with the best people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not do too much different.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people I work with.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I attempted to clear Florence and the Machine for an ad.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Open, inclusive, collaborative, with occasional bouts of very bad temper.
I really love...
The view from Balcombe viaduct, Crystal Palace, Indian food, The Smiths, golf, the Cross Keys.
I really wish I had...
Written our new John Lewis Christmas ad.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I eat too quickly.
You might not know this but I'm...
An avid reader of Maeve Binchy.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC & SEO Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad