(020) 3451 9263
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Date of birth
9 October 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Being part of an industry full of inspiring creative people. And Cannes for all the wrong reasons.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How quickly time passes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always keep moving forward.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Definitely not tell Campaign what I would get up to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The ability of the best in our industry to really capture the spirit of a brand and connect it with others.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Realising I was "flying low" while presenting in the ITV boardroom.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my son score a try for his rugby club #touchlinedads.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A healthy mix of beguiling, intuitive and steely with a healthy dose of integrity and "Party Pringo" thrown in.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Travelled much more extensively when I was younger. Now I have to resort to Karl Pilkington.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought Jeremy Lee a pair of trousers.
The worst thing about me is...
My inability to exercise.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London