(020) 3451 9263
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Date of birth
9 October 1972
The best thing about my job is...
Being part of an industry full of inspiring creative people. And Cannes for all the wrong reasons.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How quickly time passes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always keep moving forward.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Definitely not tell Campaign what I would get up to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The ability of the best in our industry to really capture the spirit of a brand and connect it with others.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Realising I was "flying low" while presenting in the ITV boardroom.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my son score a try for his rugby club #touchlinedads.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A healthy mix of beguiling, intuitive and steely with a healthy dose of integrity and "Party Pringo" thrown in.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Travelled much more extensively when I was younger. Now I have to resort to Karl Pilkington.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought Jeremy Lee a pair of trousers.
The worst thing about me is...
My inability to exercise.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1