Worldwide chief executive
(020) 7969 4001
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
After 14 years in the job, there is still constant variety and fresh challenges each week. And we have always had a great team spirit at Mindshare.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
England had a terrible rugby World Cup.
The best advice I've ever had is...
My Dad told me to never trade down.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have gone to China, started a digital agency, sold it to Sir Martin, and repeated the process in Brazil. Twice.
The thing that really inspires me is...
In Mindshare, witnessing how our people can make such a difference to our clients, even at a very young age. And even if the clients sometimes don't notice.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Taking an air shot on the first tee of a golf competition after an overnight flight from New York with zero sleep and straight to the Club.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A slower backswing.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm crap at DIY.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot