Head of planning
(020) 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
2 February 1967
The best thing about my job is...
It still excites me today as much as it did when I started.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The shape of a smile is very close to that of a machete.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do nothing different.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Potential. In people. In ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I once, sometime in 98, nosed the brie.
The last time I was excited was...
A quite simply perfect spaghetti vongole.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Open. Give people space to do what they do. Encourage experimentation. Celebrate well-intentioned fuck-ups.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Said: "You know, you're right, Anne Widdecombe might well add a certain something special to our pasta proposition."
The worst thing about me is...
Really poor attention sp…
You might not know this but I'm...
Happy. Really happy. Smug happy. Happy as a pig in shit happy. Happy.
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne