Head of planning
(020) 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
2 February 1967
The best thing about my job is...
It still excites me today as much as it did when I started.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The shape of a smile is very close to that of a machete.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do nothing different.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Potential. In people. In ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I once, sometime in 98, nosed the brie.
The last time I was excited was...
A quite simply perfect spaghetti vongole.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Open. Give people space to do what they do. Encourage experimentation. Celebrate well-intentioned fuck-ups.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Said: "You know, you're right, Anne Widdecombe might well add a certain something special to our pasta proposition."
The worst thing about me is...
Really poor attention sp…
You might not know this but I'm...
Happy. Really happy. Smug happy. Happy as a pig in shit happy. Happy.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks / FMCG - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media