Head of planning
(020) 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
2 February 1967
The best thing about my job is...
It still excites me today as much as it did when I started.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The shape of a smile is very close to that of a machete.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do nothing different.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Potential. In people. In ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I once, sometime in 98, nosed the brie.
The last time I was excited was...
A quite simply perfect spaghetti vongole.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Open. Give people space to do what they do. Encourage experimentation. Celebrate well-intentioned fuck-ups.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Said: "You know, you're right, Anne Widdecombe might well add a certain something special to our pasta proposition."
The worst thing about me is...
Really poor attention sp…
You might not know this but I'm...
Happy. Really happy. Smug happy. Happy as a pig in shit happy. Happy.
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'