Farah Ramzan Golant
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3725
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Date of birth
11 May 1964
The best thing about my job is...
Freedom to think as well as to do.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To quote Jonathan Sachs: "Everyone should have equal access to hope."
The best advice I've ever had is...
Face le danger.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have stayed longer at the School of Choreography and Modern Ballet in Paris.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Pixar animation, Hermes craftsmanship, HBO storylines.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Known only to me as brown skin means I don't blush.
The last time I was excited was...
Yesterday at a parents' briefing for my daughter's school trip to China.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A poker face that never gave me away.
I really wish I hadn't...
Let myself be talked into doing live TV with Jeff Randall… gulp!
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne