Carat Global Management
+44 (0)20 7550 3225.
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
18th May 1965
Fantasy business partner
Benicio del Toro.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By not having children.
My mother or fine wines.
Desert island objects
Anything from Stan Getz; Eddie Palmeri or Madonna.
Margaret Thatcher. She made a real difference.
International Herald Tribune, Conde Nast Traveller, Ugly Betty, Classic FM, lastminute.fr.
Biggest risk taken
Not work related and non-printable.
Market, followed by cooking and entertaining friends in the south of France.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jamie Lee Curtis.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, London; APL/Lowe in Paris and New York and Carat anywhere.
Best job outside advertising
Barmaid in a nightclub called The Hole.
The glamorous and high-octane, Outfin is somewhat notorious in the industry for owning more shoes than Imelda Marcos. She has offices in London and Paris and spends inordinate amounts of her time flying between meetings with senior clients, which is an aspect of the job that she loves.
Most expensive purchase
?a girl's best friend.
Why are you good at what you do?
A good communicator who enjoys people, well organised and tenacious.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge