Carat Global Management
+44 (0)20 7550 3225.
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
18th May 1965
Fantasy business partner
Benicio del Toro.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By not having children.
My mother or fine wines.
Desert island objects
Anything from Stan Getz; Eddie Palmeri or Madonna.
Margaret Thatcher. She made a real difference.
International Herald Tribune, Conde Nast Traveller, Ugly Betty, Classic FM, lastminute.fr.
Biggest risk taken
Not work related and non-printable.
Market, followed by cooking and entertaining friends in the south of France.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jamie Lee Curtis.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, London; APL/Lowe in Paris and New York and Carat anywhere.
Best job outside advertising
Barmaid in a nightclub called The Hole.
The glamorous and high-octane, Outfin is somewhat notorious in the industry for owning more shoes than Imelda Marcos. She has offices in London and Paris and spends inordinate amounts of her time flying between meetings with senior clients, which is an aspect of the job that she loves.
Most expensive purchase
?a girl's best friend.
Why are you good at what you do?
A good communicator who enjoys people, well organised and tenacious.
- Head of Analytics Lipton Fleming Competitive, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Concept Artist / Mobile Gaming / Berlin / 55 - 65k Red Sofa London €55 - €65 per annum, Berlin
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote