Head of art
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
The same day as the first detonation of a thermo-nuclear bomb
The best thing about my job is...
The unpredictability of the unfolding day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Remembering to take one's full annual holiday entitlement.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"If you're not in love with, and excited by, your idea, how do you expect anyone else to be?" – Bob Gill, of Fletcher Forbes Gill (visiting tutor at Central Art College, a long time ago).
If I was 21 again, I would...
I've been 21 twice already.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being surrounded by extraordinary, talented souls.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I do remember moments of utter embarrassment as an altar boy trying manfully to light the candles at High Mass in a draughty old church with a flaming taper atop a 15ft wooden pole in front of a 500-strong, sniggering congregation.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago, looking at the new video by Yellowwire, screenprinted laboriously frame by frame by one of my favorite illustrators, Jimmy Turrell.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Fresh figs, wooden canoes, Hawaiian music, a good, well-thrown pot, new paintbrushes and Swedish lakes.
I really wish I had...
An HP Designjet 3D printer.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my collection of Keith Murray vases ten years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
An unfailing ability not to let other folk finish a sentence.
You might not know this but I'm...
An expert at knapping perfect replicas of neolithic flint tools.
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building