Head of art
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
The same day as the first detonation of a thermo-nuclear bomb
The best thing about my job is...
The unpredictability of the unfolding day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Remembering to take one's full annual holiday entitlement.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"If you're not in love with, and excited by, your idea, how do you expect anyone else to be?" – Bob Gill, of Fletcher Forbes Gill (visiting tutor at Central Art College, a long time ago).
If I was 21 again, I would...
I've been 21 twice already.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being surrounded by extraordinary, talented souls.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I do remember moments of utter embarrassment as an altar boy trying manfully to light the candles at High Mass in a draughty old church with a flaming taper atop a 15ft wooden pole in front of a 500-strong, sniggering congregation.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago, looking at the new video by Yellowwire, screenprinted laboriously frame by frame by one of my favorite illustrators, Jimmy Turrell.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Fresh figs, wooden canoes, Hawaiian music, a good, well-thrown pot, new paintbrushes and Swedish lakes.
I really wish I had...
An HP Designjet 3D printer.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my collection of Keith Murray vases ten years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
An unfailing ability not to let other folk finish a sentence.
You might not know this but I'm...
An expert at knapping perfect replicas of neolithic flint tools.
- Digital Media Manager Career Moves Group £40000 - £45000 per annum + dep on exp, London
- Service Delivery Manager Mortimer Spinks £45000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits, London
- PR Account Director AF Selection £38000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list