Head of art
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
The same day as the first detonation of a thermo-nuclear bomb
The best thing about my job is...
The unpredictability of the unfolding day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Remembering to take one's full annual holiday entitlement.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"If you're not in love with, and excited by, your idea, how do you expect anyone else to be?" – Bob Gill, of Fletcher Forbes Gill (visiting tutor at Central Art College, a long time ago).
If I was 21 again, I would...
I've been 21 twice already.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being surrounded by extraordinary, talented souls.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I do remember moments of utter embarrassment as an altar boy trying manfully to light the candles at High Mass in a draughty old church with a flaming taper atop a 15ft wooden pole in front of a 500-strong, sniggering congregation.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago, looking at the new video by Yellowwire, screenprinted laboriously frame by frame by one of my favorite illustrators, Jimmy Turrell.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Fresh figs, wooden canoes, Hawaiian music, a good, well-thrown pot, new paintbrushes and Swedish lakes.
I really wish I had...
An HP Designjet 3D printer.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my collection of Keith Murray vases ten years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
An unfailing ability not to let other folk finish a sentence.
You might not know this but I'm...
An expert at knapping perfect replicas of neolithic flint tools.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media