Radio Advertising Bureau
(020) 3026 7881
77, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , W1D 5DU
Date of birth
23 November 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The freedom and support the radio groups give us to market our resurgent medium.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How much you can learn from youngsters – the ones in work and the ones at home.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never drink in a pub with a flat roof.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not live in Harrow with a load of ITV sales monkeys.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Whatever is going on outside work, our chair (Linda Smith) is annoyingly upbeat.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every time I introduce myself to someone I've met before.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Public Enemy at Brixton with the other fortysomething, balding, white gangstas.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Perfect for working in an audio medium.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Stephen Miron's bonus this year.
I really wish I hadn't...
Thought my first company car was cool – a red Nissan 100.
The worst thing about me is...
Not keeping in touch with ex-colleagues I really like.
You might not know this but I'm...
A DJ, available for weddings, bar mitzvahs and radio awards ceremonies.
- Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director level! MORE Freelance at MODA consult!! MODA consult Amazing day rates! Some of the best in London. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues