Radio Advertising Bureau
(020) 3026 7881
77, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , W1D 5DU
Date of birth
23 November 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The freedom and support the radio groups give us to market our resurgent medium.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How much you can learn from youngsters – the ones in work and the ones at home.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never drink in a pub with a flat roof.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not live in Harrow with a load of ITV sales monkeys.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Whatever is going on outside work, our chair (Linda Smith) is annoyingly upbeat.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every time I introduce myself to someone I've met before.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Public Enemy at Brixton with the other fortysomething, balding, white gangstas.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Perfect for working in an audio medium.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Stephen Miron's bonus this year.
I really wish I hadn't...
Thought my first company car was cool – a red Nissan 100.
The worst thing about me is...
Not keeping in touch with ex-colleagues I really like.
You might not know this but I'm...
A DJ, available for weddings, bar mitzvahs and radio awards ceremonies.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Public Affairs Manager Stopgap £45000 - £47000 per annum, London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)