Head of planning and insight
(020) 7073 7098
London, SW1V 1PX
Date of birth
29 January 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing colleagues thrive.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How great it feels to be winning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not leave San Francisco.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The chance to keep on discovering new ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At a gig when the guy with all our sound equipment was two hours late. We had to busk an acoustic set and in the end we had a great night.
The last time I was excited was...
The last day of our summer holiday – a morning run over the hills above Sausalito when the Golden Gate Bridge came into view. Just kept running and drinking in the scene.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Committed and caring.
I really love...
Playing live music.
I really wish I had...
Better Olympics tickets.
I really wish I hadn't...
Only got Olympics tickets for table tennis.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Younger than I look.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Designer / Digital Agency / Berlin / 30-35k Red Sofa London €30000 - €35000 per annum + benefits, Berlin
- Account Diector Aspire £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?