Head of planning and insight
(020) 7073 7098
London, SW1V 1PX
Date of birth
29 January 1963
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing colleagues thrive.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How great it feels to be winning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not leave San Francisco.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The chance to keep on discovering new ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
At a gig when the guy with all our sound equipment was two hours late. We had to busk an acoustic set and in the end we had a great night.
The last time I was excited was...
The last day of our summer holiday – a morning run over the hills above Sausalito when the Golden Gate Bridge came into view. Just kept running and drinking in the scene.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Committed and caring.
I really love...
Playing live music.
I really wish I had...
Better Olympics tickets.
I really wish I hadn't...
Only got Olympics tickets for table tennis.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Younger than I look.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London