Managing director, The Mail on Sunday
(020) 7938 6509
Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT
Date of birth
21 June 1959
The best thing about my job is...
The people; the brands; winning.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Falling off a horse over a jump hurts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you get knocked off your horse, you can get right back in the saddle.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Stay away from horses.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I think you can see where this is going.
The last time I was excited was...
Being invited to the semi-finals of the Rugby World Cup.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Love/hate… West Ham.
I really wish I had...
Too many to list.
I really wish I hadn't...
Too many to list.
The worst thing about me is...
My toenails… seriously!
You might not know this but I'm...
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Solution designer - Agile - Digital - Mobile - Apps - Web Salt £45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Cheshire
- Account Director [Airline Account] - SE1 Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + bonus scheme, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers