Managing director, The Mail on Sunday
(020) 7938 6509
Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT
Date of birth
21 June 1959
The best thing about my job is...
The people; the brands; winning.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Falling off a horse over a jump hurts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you get knocked off your horse, you can get right back in the saddle.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Stay away from horses.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I think you can see where this is going.
The last time I was excited was...
Being invited to the semi-finals of the Rugby World Cup.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Love/hate… West Ham.
I really wish I had...
Too many to list.
I really wish I hadn't...
Too many to list.
The worst thing about me is...
My toenails… seriously!
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager (Production Agency) Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Communications Officer NFP Resourcing £28,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media