Managing partner – strategy
(020) 3023 4750
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER
Date of birth
31 July 1971
The best thing about my job is...
That it's always different.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Builders operate in a parallel universe with a different concept of time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make friends with the "computer nerds".
The thing that really inspires me is...
Curiosity and optimism in equal measure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When the agency was made to sing Happy Birthday to me at a company meeting. Turning 40 was bad enough without everyone having to know about it.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Finding out new stuff.
I really wish I had...
Bought Apple at $40.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not great with detail.
You might not know this but I'm...
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers