Managing partner – strategy
(020) 3023 4750
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER
Date of birth
31 July 1971
The best thing about my job is...
That it's always different.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Builders operate in a parallel universe with a different concept of time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make friends with the "computer nerds".
The thing that really inspires me is...
Curiosity and optimism in equal measure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When the agency was made to sing Happy Birthday to me at a company meeting. Turning 40 was bad enough without everyone having to know about it.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Finding out new stuff.
I really wish I had...
Bought Apple at $40.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not great with detail.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'