Managing partner – strategy
(020) 3023 4750
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER
Date of birth
31 July 1971
The best thing about my job is...
That it's always different.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Builders operate in a parallel universe with a different concept of time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Make friends with the "computer nerds".
The thing that really inspires me is...
Curiosity and optimism in equal measure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When the agency was made to sing Happy Birthday to me at a company meeting. Turning 40 was bad enough without everyone having to know about it.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Finding out new stuff.
I really wish I had...
Bought Apple at $40.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not great with detail.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of User Experience Squiz UK Competitive Salary, Shoreditch, London
- Marketing Executive - MUST SPEAK GERMAN! Adam Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3