UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
(020) 7240 4111
Euro RSCG, Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
10 October 1955
The best thing about my job is...
Getting into every single aspect of communications, from the tech to the content to the results. Still new and different every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
If you want to use social media to effect change, then "cause is king".
The best advice I've ever had is...
Even excellence falls in the face of persistence – can be depressing but it happens a lot.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be much, much, more ambitious.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Really young leaders taking responsibility – makes me believe again.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On a call with the Havas global chief executive, my boss, and global CMO prospect, who's also a client. I got the briefing totally wrong and fell in the hole and kept digging. Excruciating.
The last time I was excited was...
Opening Ceremony of One Young World 2011 – 1,200 delegates from 170 countries. I was like a four-year-old at Christmas.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I guess I don't have any style at all. Tragic.
I really love...
One Young World Ambassadors, Christmas in the UK, London, my boss, Jamie Oliver.
I really wish I had...
The fitness level I had ten years ago; the physique I had 30 years ago.
I really wish I hadn't...
Consumed the entire output of the South African wine industry.
The worst thing about me is...
Make too much noise.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure