UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
(020) 7240 4111
Euro RSCG, Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
10 October 1955
The best thing about my job is...
Getting into every single aspect of communications, from the tech to the content to the results. Still new and different every day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
If you want to use social media to effect change, then "cause is king".
The best advice I've ever had is...
Even excellence falls in the face of persistence – can be depressing but it happens a lot.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be much, much, more ambitious.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Really young leaders taking responsibility – makes me believe again.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On a call with the Havas global chief executive, my boss, and global CMO prospect, who's also a client. I got the briefing totally wrong and fell in the hole and kept digging. Excruciating.
The last time I was excited was...
Opening Ceremony of One Young World 2011 – 1,200 delegates from 170 countries. I was like a four-year-old at Christmas.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I guess I don't have any style at all. Tragic.
I really love...
One Young World Ambassadors, Christmas in the UK, London, my boss, Jamie Oliver.
I really wish I had...
The fitness level I had ten years ago; the physique I had 30 years ago.
I really wish I hadn't...
Consumed the entire output of the South African wine industry.
The worst thing about me is...
Make too much noise.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad