Founder and creative director
(020) 7907 1140
15-16 Margaret Street, , London, , W1W 8RW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Still being involved in the creative process.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Something inevitably will go wrong; the important thing is what you do about it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Have talented people around you; they always make you look good.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
It's an obvious choice but films. I saw Submarine recently and hopped out of the cinema believing anything's possible.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I bumped into an old school friend who I hadn't seen for more than 20 years but have to admit I didn't know who he was. My apologies, Paul Conroy.
The last time I was excited was...
At my daughter's birthday party last weekend.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Honest and crude.
I really love...
Cycling and films.
I really wish I had...
At my disposal the knowledge of several foreign languages rather than South-East London broken English.
I really wish I hadn't...
Watched the second half of the England game.
The worst thing about me is...
Shouting like an idiot at football.
You might not know this but I'm...
Told on good authority that I'm going to hell.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building