Founder and creative director
(020) 7907 1140
15-16 Margaret Street, , London, , W1W 8RW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Still being involved in the creative process.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Something inevitably will go wrong; the important thing is what you do about it.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Have talented people around you; they always make you look good.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
It's an obvious choice but films. I saw Submarine recently and hopped out of the cinema believing anything's possible.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I bumped into an old school friend who I hadn't seen for more than 20 years but have to admit I didn't know who he was. My apologies, Paul Conroy.
The last time I was excited was...
At my daughter's birthday party last weekend.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Honest and crude.
I really love...
Cycling and films.
I really wish I had...
At my disposal the knowledge of several foreign languages rather than South-East London broken English.
I really wish I hadn't...
Watched the second half of the England game.
The worst thing about me is...
Shouting like an idiot at football.
You might not know this but I'm...
Told on good authority that I'm going to hell.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Technical SEO Senior Executive Ultimate Asset £23000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London