Executive creative director
(020) 3535 9700
31 Old Nichol Street, , London, , E2 7HR
Date of birth
23 January 1973
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Falling asleep on a train when you've moved out of London has far more serious consequences than falling asleep on the Tube.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Fix up. Look sharp.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Eat my greens.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching QPR vs Bolton on the first day of the season.
The last time I was excited was...
Hearing my daughter speak for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Serato Scratch Live 3.
I really wish I had...
Tickets for the Olympics.
I really wish I hadn't...
Applied for the Opening Ceremony.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Grad/Media Executive required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £21000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)