Executive creative director
(020) 7298 1380
Proximity , 191 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5DW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't go on a run with your ten-year-old son. It's not clever.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't judge. You can never assume you know what it is like to walk in someone else's shoes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Learn an Asian language and spend time working there.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching how people are adapting to and embracing technology.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Can genuinely not think of an answer, which must mean I've become very dull or very immune.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning – seeing our architect plans for the new Lantana cafe site in Old Street. Same feel, different name – watch this space.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Boho mummy on a good day, on a slippery slope into slummy mummy the rest of the time.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Any sort of musical talent.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sunbathed quite so much as a teenager.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a leaky bucket when it comes to secrets.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne