Executive creative director
(020) 7298 1380
Proximity , 191 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5DW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't go on a run with your ten-year-old son. It's not clever.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't judge. You can never assume you know what it is like to walk in someone else's shoes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Learn an Asian language and spend time working there.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching how people are adapting to and embracing technology.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Can genuinely not think of an answer, which must mean I've become very dull or very immune.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning – seeing our architect plans for the new Lantana cafe site in Old Street. Same feel, different name – watch this space.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Boho mummy on a good day, on a slippery slope into slummy mummy the rest of the time.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Any sort of musical talent.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sunbathed quite so much as a teenager.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a leaky bucket when it comes to secrets.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile