(020) 7851 0200
10 Rue Vivienne, Paris, 75002
Date of birth
18 January 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Accept what cannot be changed.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be true to yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have more fun.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People that help those that are less fortunate than themselves.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Ha, why would I tell you?
The last time I was excited was...
When I took my son Jude to his first Chelsea game.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My dog, Chloe.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Mucked about so much at school.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
I love Lego.
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch