(020) 7851 0200
10 Rue Vivienne, Paris, 75002
Date of birth
18 January 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Accept what cannot be changed.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be true to yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have more fun.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People that help those that are less fortunate than themselves.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Ha, why would I tell you?
The last time I was excited was...
When I took my son Jude to his first Chelsea game.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My dog, Chloe.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Mucked about so much at school.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
I love Lego.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Dot-Gap £30k, London Central
- Affiliate Account Director Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Display Account Director Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Creative Digital / Print Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottinghamshire