Strategy and planning partner
(020) 7369 8289
The Network Building, 97 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TP
Date of birth
20 November 1959
The best thing about my job is...
Having one. Bet I'm not the only one who says that.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
We now each consume more information in a nanosecond than the total number of calories eaten by the entire Western world up to 2008.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Here, there's no process and there's no structure. It's only relationships that make it work."
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be less cocky. Or at least more subtly cocky.
The thing that really inspires me is...
It changes every day.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Just thinking about being embarrassed makes me embarrassed. Even spelling it makes me embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
Charlie George's winner in the 1971 Cup Final.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Match Of The Day and a Lebanese.
I really wish I had...
Sold Kraft the "Gnomes Against Toblerone" campaign by Dave Masterman and Ed Edwards.
I really wish I hadn't...
My answer to this won't be at all interesting, compared with Steve Stretton's. Or Steve Aldridge's. Or anyone's called Steve, really.
The worst thing about me is...
My groove thing.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London