Group executive, vice-president and executive managing director
+44 (0)20 3037 3080.
Grey, The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8JS
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I cycle to work, I use green energy providers at home, and I recycle.
As Groucho Marx said: "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."
Desert island objects
Marmite, marmite, marmite.
The Guardian, The Economist, This Week, Radio 4, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Too naughty to say?
Being with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Working with great people, doing great work, and being part of a global community.
Waiting for Godot and Godot never arrives.
To be able to listen to three different conversations at once.
Best job outside advertising
Chairman, Visit London.
Despite her global Procter & Gamble role, Ingram will no doubt still be a huge presence in guiding David Patton through the intricacies of running an agency. Her move out of the chief executive role seems to have worked well she always seemed happier as the global account woman on the network's behemoth account.
Most expensive purchase
Arsenal season tickets.
Why are you good at what you do?
Energy and passion. It's more than a job.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- CREATIVE LEADS - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - BRANDING Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London