Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Date of birth
13 November 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Trying to scale a culture that is both commercially grown-up and creatively eccentric.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That it's okay to change direction.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Life is a lot easier if you are relentlessly optimistic.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Wake up earlier.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The perfect fantasy end-game.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was once again the only person on the dancefloor.
The last time I was excited was...
Last week visiting our spanking new super shiny New York office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Little bit ragged at the edges.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Lost a meaningful amount of weight earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been quite so moorish at university.
The worst thing about me is...
A tedious nasal twang.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Account Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Publisher Silverdrum £35,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager - Head - Corporate Marketing PSD Group Up to £80,000 + car allowance + package, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicist - Model & Talent agency 24 Seven Inc £35,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)