Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Date of birth
13 November 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Trying to scale a culture that is both commercially grown-up and creatively eccentric.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That it's okay to change direction.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Life is a lot easier if you are relentlessly optimistic.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Wake up earlier.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The perfect fantasy end-game.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was once again the only person on the dancefloor.
The last time I was excited was...
Last week visiting our spanking new super shiny New York office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Little bit ragged at the edges.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Lost a meaningful amount of weight earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been quite so moorish at university.
The worst thing about me is...
A tedious nasal twang.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account