Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Date of birth
13 November 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Trying to scale a culture that is both commercially grown-up and creatively eccentric.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That it's okay to change direction.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Life is a lot easier if you are relentlessly optimistic.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Wake up earlier.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The perfect fantasy end-game.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was once again the only person on the dancefloor.
The last time I was excited was...
Last week visiting our spanking new super shiny New York office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Little bit ragged at the edges.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Lost a meaningful amount of weight earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been quite so moorish at university.
The worst thing about me is...
A tedious nasal twang.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood