Group chief executive
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Date of birth
13 November 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Trying to scale a culture that is both commercially grown-up and creatively eccentric.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That it's okay to change direction.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Life is a lot easier if you are relentlessly optimistic.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Wake up earlier.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The perfect fantasy end-game.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I was once again the only person on the dancefloor.
The last time I was excited was...
Last week visiting our spanking new super shiny New York office.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Little bit ragged at the edges.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Lost a meaningful amount of weight earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been quite so moorish at university.
The worst thing about me is...
A tedious nasal twang.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Flash Designer Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner The Real Adventure Unlimited... £40-55,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol/Leeds
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Designer - £22k to £27k - Leading gaming company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers