(020) 7158 5118
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Date of birth
11 January 1961
The best thing about my job is...
Working with the best four media gencies in the UK.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Getting to 50 isn't that bad.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Work hard, play hard.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not worry about the future.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bright, creative and driven people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting the Ron Miller Award.
The last time I was excited was...
My children's daily successes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A better golf swing.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost so much hair.
The worst thing about me is...
I can get a bit grumpy at times.
You might not know this but I'm...
My wife has finally persuaded me to move out of London.
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy