(020) 7158 5118
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Date of birth
11 January 1961
The best thing about my job is...
Working with the best four media gencies in the UK.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Getting to 50 isn't that bad.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Work hard, play hard.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not worry about the future.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bright, creative and driven people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting the Ron Miller Award.
The last time I was excited was...
My children's daily successes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A better golf swing.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost so much hair.
The worst thing about me is...
I can get a bit grumpy at times.
You might not know this but I'm...
My wife has finally persuaded me to move out of London.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'