Scholz & Friends AG
+49 (0)30 590 053 110.
In der Dampfrat-backerei, Wohlertstrabe 12/13, Berlin, 10115
1st January 1964
Fantasy business partner
Jesus Christ. Best brand ever built.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I like travelling by train.
Desert island objects
Telephone, computer and a helicopter.
Konrad Adenauer. He was the first Chancellor of West Germany. Because he set the foundation for Germany's return to a free and democratic society.
Financial Times Deutschland.
Biggest risk taken
Moving to East Germany.
A day of leisure with my wife and our three children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
One of my sons.
Fall of the Berlin Wall. I set up my first advertising agency.
Best job outside advertising
Editor of a school magazine.
Those who know him predict Heilmann may be the first German adman to make it on the world stage after Scholz's global alliance with the Lowe network. Combines strategic innovation with a shrewd financial brain as well as a talent for spotting the main chance and seizing it.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Am I really good?
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'