Scholz & Friends AG
+49 (0)30 590 053 110.
In der Dampfrat-backerei, Wohlertstrabe 12/13, Berlin, 10115
1st January 1964
Fantasy business partner
Jesus Christ. Best brand ever built.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I like travelling by train.
Desert island objects
Telephone, computer and a helicopter.
Konrad Adenauer. He was the first Chancellor of West Germany. Because he set the foundation for Germany's return to a free and democratic society.
Financial Times Deutschland.
Biggest risk taken
Moving to East Germany.
A day of leisure with my wife and our three children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
One of my sons.
Fall of the Berlin Wall. I set up my first advertising agency.
Best job outside advertising
Editor of a school magazine.
Those who know him predict Heilmann may be the first German adman to make it on the world stage after Scholz's global alliance with the Lowe network. Combines strategic innovation with a shrewd financial brain as well as a talent for spotting the main chance and seizing it.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Am I really good?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- Senior Regional Shopper Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3