Richard K Warren
Joint chief executive
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with some very close friends.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Creatives work better in offices.
The best advice I've ever had is...
The greatest gift is education -– no-one can take it away.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all just the same.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
My domestic ineptitude embarrasses me every week.
The last time I was excited was...
Dave and Richard starting last week.
I'd describe my personal style as...
In need of improvement.
I really love...
The East Sussex coast.
I really wish I had...
A shorter journey to work.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought so much wine.
The worst thing about me is...
My preference for lunch over exercise.
You might not know this but I'm...
Increasingly of the view that wine burgundy doesn't pair that well with modern, fusion cuisine.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne