Chief marketing officer
(020) 7961 2041
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, , WC1N 1EX
Date of birth
8 January 1971
The best thing about my job is...
Always being surrounded by inspiring people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Broaden my horizons.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always leave a party when you're having a good time.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Learn to speak Mandarin.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Put it this way, it involved being caught in a compromising position by my nine-year-old daughter.
The last time I was excited was...
DO lectures 2011.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
People that make me laugh, cop copine, Ocado, angel therapy rooms, the Datai, Cornwall, Sunday roasts, Christmas day.
I really wish I had...
More time and money.
I really wish I hadn't...
Chundered in front of my two-year-old, on the street outside my house, after a night out with Chris Macdonald.
The worst thing about me is...
Inability to hold my drink.
You might not know this but I'm...
Welsh and proud.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers