Comms planning partner
CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8557.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st May 1968
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Despite my best efforts, I doubt that I do.
Desert island objects
Sun cream, a hat and a fast boat.
Bill Clinton. He made it all look fun.
The Daily Telegraph, The Week, 24, Radio 4, Google.
Biggest risk taken
Jumping out of an aeroplane.
Skiing with friends and family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Roddy McDowell. But he's dead.
I don't know yet, it's hidden.
Best job outside advertising
As a chef in Sydney.
Motorbike-mad Allnutt has been reunited with his former colleague Enyi Nwosu in a move that has seen the pair given the task of driving full-service planning at CHI & Partners. Now that his department has dropped the "Naked Inside" moniker, hopefully the big clients will take the service more seriously.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I still love what I do, and I get to work with some brilliant people.
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building