Lowe & Partners
(020) 7894 5000
60 Sloane Avenue, , London, , SW3 3XB
Date of birth
22 August 1960
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing great new work and welcoming new talent never gets old.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Having faith in the right people always pays off, eventually.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who aren't afraid of failure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I don't really suffer from embarrassment.
The last time I was excited was...
I couldn't possibly say.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I hope friends and colleagues would say I'm relaxed and approachable.
I really love...
Architecture and Arsenal.
I really wish I had...
Thought of Facebook first.
I really wish I hadn't...
I don't do regret.
The worst thing about me is...
That's a question for those who know me – I would hope they'd be kind.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London