Lowe & Partners
(020) 7894 5000
60 Sloane Avenue, , London, , SW3 3XB
Date of birth
22 August 1960
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing great new work and welcoming new talent never gets old.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Having faith in the right people always pays off, eventually.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who aren't afraid of failure.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I don't really suffer from embarrassment.
The last time I was excited was...
I couldn't possibly say.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I hope friends and colleagues would say I'm relaxed and approachable.
I really love...
Architecture and Arsenal.
I really wish I had...
Thought of Facebook first.
I really wish I hadn't...
I don't do regret.
The worst thing about me is...
That's a question for those who know me – I would hope they'd be kind.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne