10 Redchurch Street, , London, , E2 7DD
Date of birth
31 March 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Change is good.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't look back.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do a ski season (or several).
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Headphones in wrong socket, music on full volume, packed aeroplane.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Being in the mountains.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign