10 Redchurch Street, , London, , E2 7DD
Date of birth
31 March 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Change is good.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't look back.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do a ski season (or several).
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Headphones in wrong socket, music on full volume, packed aeroplane.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Being in the mountains.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014