(020) 3451 9500
247 Tottenham Court Road, , London, , W1T 7QX
Date of birth
20 January 1970
The best thing about my job is...
Very occasionally seeing Martin Semmens.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The importance of padded cycling shorts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To have a fourth child. Thank you, Mark Robinson.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I wouldn't change I thing. I'd happily go to Spring Break in Florida all over again!
The thing that really inspires me is...
Our grads, here at Elvis. Seeing young people with such a passion for the industry is truly brilliant.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I got home with a new haircut recently and my daughter told me I looked like "mutton dressed as lamb".
The last time I was excited was...
Whenever I watch any of my kids playing sport.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Had my hair cut.
The worst thing about me is...
My constant need for sugary food.
You might not know this but I'm...
Stalking you on Facebook.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline