(020) 3451 9500
247 Tottenham Court Road, , London, , W1T 7QX
Date of birth
20 January 1970
The best thing about my job is...
Very occasionally seeing Martin Semmens.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The importance of padded cycling shorts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To have a fourth child. Thank you, Mark Robinson.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I wouldn't change I thing. I'd happily go to Spring Break in Florida all over again!
The thing that really inspires me is...
Our grads, here at Elvis. Seeing young people with such a passion for the industry is truly brilliant.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I got home with a new haircut recently and my daughter told me I looked like "mutton dressed as lamb".
The last time I was excited was...
Whenever I watch any of my kids playing sport.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Had my hair cut.
The worst thing about me is...
My constant need for sugary food.
You might not know this but I'm...
Stalking you on Facebook.
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated