London, W1D 5AD
Date of birth
Some time ago
The best thing about my job is...
Working right across the advertising industry as a consultant and with some very talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Being back in the commercial sector after quite an absence is very rewarding.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Invest in your contacts and look after them.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Find time to enrol in a top business school. Find a better work/home life balance.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Making a differece and leaving a mark.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I try not to do embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
Being made the only Honorary Fellow of the IPA in 2011. A very pleasant surprise.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Listen very carefully, then act decisively.
I really love...
Our dog "Stanley", a Parson Russell that my wife rescued.
I really wish I had...
A larger garden and a red (rosso) Ferrari.
I really wish I hadn't...
I try not to reflect on what might have been.
The worst thing about me is...
Loosing touch with very old friends.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified automotive engineer, but don't ask me to look under the bonnet now!
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Developer (Symfony) Digital Gurus £40000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Project Management Purple Consultancy £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Head of UK Sales Nigel Wright Recruitment £excellent, England