Newspaper Marketing Agency
(020) 7839 8935
London, W1J 9EN
Date of birth
4 May 1959
The best thing about my job is...
Variety and meeting people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You never stop learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Sleep on it for 24 hours.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Lots and lots of things and people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Why dwell on such things.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm a naturally upbeat and optimistic person so I constantly feel excited by lots of things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Energetic and optimistic.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A talent for picking up languages with ease.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London