Newspaper Marketing Agency
(020) 7839 8935
London, W1J 9EN
Date of birth
4 May 1959
The best thing about my job is...
Variety and meeting people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You never stop learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Sleep on it for 24 hours.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Lots and lots of things and people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Why dwell on such things.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm a naturally upbeat and optimistic person so I constantly feel excited by lots of things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Energetic and optimistic.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A talent for picking up languages with ease.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building