Newspaper Marketing Agency
(020) 7839 8935
London, W1J 9EN
Date of birth
4 May 1959
The best thing about my job is...
Variety and meeting people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You never stop learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Sleep on it for 24 hours.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Lots and lots of things and people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Why dwell on such things.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm a naturally upbeat and optimistic person so I constantly feel excited by lots of things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Energetic and optimistic.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A talent for picking up languages with ease.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media