Newspaper Marketing Agency
(020) 7839 8935
London, W1J 9EN
Date of birth
4 May 1959
The best thing about my job is...
Variety and meeting people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You never stop learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Sleep on it for 24 hours.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Lots and lots of things and people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Why dwell on such things.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm a naturally upbeat and optimistic person so I constantly feel excited by lots of things.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Energetic and optimistic.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A talent for picking up languages with ease.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad