Guardian News and Media
(020) 3353 3272
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER
Date of birth
3 March 1969
The best thing about my job is...
Working with great people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Nothing is forever.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't take yourself too seriously.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Pay more attention.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who care about what they do.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my middle name was announced to 100 clients.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my son play rugby at the weekend.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Approachable and interested.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A different middle name.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media