Guardian News and Media
(020) 3353 3272
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER
Date of birth
3 March 1969
The best thing about my job is...
Working with great people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Nothing is forever.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't take yourself too seriously.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Pay more attention.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People who care about what they do.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my middle name was announced to 100 clients.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching my son play rugby at the weekend.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Approachable and interested.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A different middle name.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England