+44 (0)207 758 1703.
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
12th March 1946
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Chelsea Arts Club, Groucho, Hurlingham.
The wi-fi box in my flat.
Desert island objects
A boat, an outboard motor, a large can of petrol.
Bill Clinton for his intelligence and his nerve.
The Guardian, Sky Monday night football, Radio 4, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Opening an agency in Portland, Oregon with Martin Galton at its helm.
Being with my son and daughter.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Started Leagas Delaney.
The central character in Richard Ford's The Sportswriter.
Best job outside advertising
A milk round, aged 10 (free yoghurt).
Delaney is famously hot-headed, but not many people realise that he's also really good company. Catch him over lunch, and you'll enjoy hearing his assured views on adland, and life in general.
Most expensive purchase
A Patek Philippe watch.
Why are you good at what you do?
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers