+44 (0)207 758 1703.
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
12th March 1946
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Chelsea Arts Club, Groucho, Hurlingham.
The wi-fi box in my flat.
Desert island objects
A boat, an outboard motor, a large can of petrol.
Bill Clinton for his intelligence and his nerve.
The Guardian, Sky Monday night football, Radio 4, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Opening an agency in Portland, Oregon with Martin Galton at its helm.
Being with my son and daughter.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Started Leagas Delaney.
The central character in Richard Ford's The Sportswriter.
Best job outside advertising
A milk round, aged 10 (free yoghurt).
Delaney is famously hot-headed, but not many people realise that he's also really good company. Catch him over lunch, and you'll enjoy hearing his assured views on adland, and life in general.
Most expensive purchase
A Patek Philippe watch.
Why are you good at what you do?
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon