+44 (0)207 758 1703.
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
12th March 1946
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Chelsea Arts Club, Groucho, Hurlingham.
The wi-fi box in my flat.
Desert island objects
A boat, an outboard motor, a large can of petrol.
Bill Clinton for his intelligence and his nerve.
The Guardian, Sky Monday night football, Radio 4, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Opening an agency in Portland, Oregon with Martin Galton at its helm.
Being with my son and daughter.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Started Leagas Delaney.
The central character in Richard Ford's The Sportswriter.
Best job outside advertising
A milk round, aged 10 (free yoghurt).
Delaney is famously hot-headed, but not many people realise that he's also really good company. Catch him over lunch, and you'll enjoy hearing his assured views on adland, and life in general.
Most expensive purchase
A Patek Philippe watch.
Why are you good at what you do?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad