Haymarket Group Limited
(020) 8267 5185
174 Hammersmith Road, , London, , W6 7JP
Date of birth
9 July 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The diversity of the people and their creative talent – it never stops inspiring me.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
There are two; never assume you know the answer before someone has finished speaking and always give an honest opinion.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have done most things the same but would have made some tweaks along the way.
The thing that really inspires me is...
All the staff at Haymarket: they are the reason I come to work and the reason I can sleep easy at night.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every day by my children, in the nicest possible way.
The last time I was excited was...
Every day brings its own excitement, so any time someone comes into my offices and utters the words "have you heard?"
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My black Labrador called Crumpet.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
I failed my driving test nine times – it's a long story!
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media