Haymarket Group Limited
(020) 8267 5185
174 Hammersmith Road, , London, , W6 7JP
Date of birth
9 July 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The diversity of the people and their creative talent – it never stops inspiring me.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
There are two; never assume you know the answer before someone has finished speaking and always give an honest opinion.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have done most things the same but would have made some tweaks along the way.
The thing that really inspires me is...
All the staff at Haymarket: they are the reason I come to work and the reason I can sleep easy at night.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every day by my children, in the nicest possible way.
The last time I was excited was...
Every day brings its own excitement, so any time someone comes into my offices and utters the words "have you heard?"
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My black Labrador called Crumpet.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
I failed my driving test nine times – it's a long story!
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media