(020) 7278 6655
Exmouth House, 3-11 Pine Street, London, , Ec1R 0JH
Date of birth
12 May 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The certainty that all mistakes made are entirely my own fault.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
My children love MatchAttax more than they love me.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"It is better to disintegrate than to rot" (thanks for that, Stephen).
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land Of My Fathers – a song we sing in Wales).
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last day of term, arriving at school with two of my boys, the only two dressed as superheroes that day. (I think all the other pupils must have got the dress code wrong.)
The last time I was excited was...
Birdie, par, par on the first three holes at Kingsbarns. Then normal service was resumed.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Polite (but firm).
I really love...
Difficult question. It's either Rihanna or Neil Dawson.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Become a Chelsea fan.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bit stubborn.
You might not know this but I'm...
Scared of the dark.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)