(020) 7278 6655
Exmouth House, 3-11 Pine Street, London, , Ec1R 0JH
Date of birth
12 May 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The certainty that all mistakes made are entirely my own fault.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
My children love MatchAttax more than they love me.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"It is better to disintegrate than to rot" (thanks for that, Stephen).
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land Of My Fathers – a song we sing in Wales).
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last day of term, arriving at school with two of my boys, the only two dressed as superheroes that day. (I think all the other pupils must have got the dress code wrong.)
The last time I was excited was...
Birdie, par, par on the first three holes at Kingsbarns. Then normal service was resumed.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Polite (but firm).
I really love...
Difficult question. It's either Rihanna or Neil Dawson.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Become a Chelsea fan.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bit stubborn.
You might not know this but I'm...
Scared of the dark.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3