Worldwide chairman and chief executive
+1 212 210 7550
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
13 July 1953
The best thing about my job is...
The competition – it suits my athletic nature. Win or go home, but play by the rules.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The classic Warren Buffet line has never been more true: "It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked."
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be yourself. And never swim naked.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Find the person who makes people 21 again and invest heavily.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I'll tell you when I know you better.
The last time I was excited was...
Upon receiving the news we won the J&J World Cup pitch.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Part-New England, part-Buenos Aires, part-Milan.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
The opportunity to work with Steve Jobs.
I really wish I hadn't...
Said almonds two questions ago.
The worst thing about me is...
Also the best thing about me.
You might not know this but I'm...
Addicted to questionnaires.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London