Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7025 3900.
London, WC1A 2SL
1st January 1962
Fantasy business partner
Leonardo da Vinci.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Not as much as I should.
Helen Weisinger and Tottenham Hotspur. They both play with a swagger.
Desert island objects
Helen, Ceci and Barney.
The Guardian, Word, The Sopranos, Radio Five Live, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Travelling in rural China in 1986.
10 May 2009, The Emirates, near a former rubbish dump, London N7. Spurs beat Arsenal 2-1 to clinch the Premier League.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hugh Laurie, apparently.
Lintas, Billett & Company; Yellowhammer; Generator; RPM3; BJK&E.
Derek "Del Boy" Trotter.
If I told you, then it would no longer be hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Irwin's agency is somehow maintaining its position within the mighty Group M as a small, niche player. It might not make a great deal if noise within the market, but its work for the likes of Mercedes and the Financial Times remains of a high standard.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I surround myself with more intellligent people than me.
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'