Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7025 3900.
London, WC1A 2SL
1st January 1962
Fantasy business partner
Leonardo da Vinci.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Not as much as I should.
Helen Weisinger and Tottenham Hotspur. They both play with a swagger.
Desert island objects
Helen, Ceci and Barney.
The Guardian, Word, The Sopranos, Radio Five Live, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Travelling in rural China in 1986.
10 May 2009, The Emirates, near a former rubbish dump, London N7. Spurs beat Arsenal 2-1 to clinch the Premier League.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hugh Laurie, apparently.
Lintas, Billett & Company; Yellowhammer; Generator; RPM3; BJK&E.
Derek "Del Boy" Trotter.
If I told you, then it would no longer be hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Irwin's agency is somehow maintaining its position within the mighty Group M as a small, niche player. It might not make a great deal if noise within the market, but its work for the likes of Mercedes and the Financial Times remains of a high standard.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I surround myself with more intellligent people than me.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 per annum + pro rata - 4-6 months, Hertfordshire
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3