Global chief executive and co-founder, Iris; chairman, Marketing Agencies Association
(020) 7654 7970
185 Park Street, London, SE1 9DY
Date of birth
26 November 1969
The best thing about my job is...
I've got no-one telling me what to do (or what not to do).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Trust my own instincts and experiences more.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Pete Hollins: performance = potential - interference.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing people nail something.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Losing an award on stage at the MAA Awards.
The last time I was excited was...
Working with Barbara Cassani as part of Marketing for Start-Up Britain.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Roughly the same as it was when I was 21.
I really love...
Inka and Lenny the Labrador. Boxing.
I really wish I had...
More time for friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given up playing rugby.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be a bit straight-talking.
You might not know this but I'm...
A bit shy.
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign