Global chief executive and co-founder, Iris; chairman, Marketing Agencies Association
(020) 7654 7970
185 Park Street, London, SE1 9DY
Date of birth
26 November 1969
The best thing about my job is...
I've got no-one telling me what to do (or what not to do).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Trust my own instincts and experiences more.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Pete Hollins: performance = potential - interference.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing people nail something.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Losing an award on stage at the MAA Awards.
The last time I was excited was...
Working with Barbara Cassani as part of Marketing for Start-Up Britain.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Roughly the same as it was when I was 21.
I really love...
Inka and Lenny the Labrador. Boxing.
I really wish I had...
More time for friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given up playing rugby.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be a bit straight-talking.
You might not know this but I'm...
A bit shy.
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media