Global chief executive and co-founder, Iris; chairman, Marketing Agencies Association
(020) 7654 7970
185 Park Street, London, SE1 9DY
Date of birth
26 November 1969
The best thing about my job is...
I've got no-one telling me what to do (or what not to do).
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Trust my own instincts and experiences more.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Pete Hollins: performance = potential - interference.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing people nail something.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Losing an award on stage at the MAA Awards.
The last time I was excited was...
Working with Barbara Cassani as part of Marketing for Start-Up Britain.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Roughly the same as it was when I was 21.
I really love...
Inka and Lenny the Labrador. Boxing.
I really wish I had...
More time for friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Given up playing rugby.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be a bit straight-talking.
You might not know this but I'm...
A bit shy.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne