Chief operating officer
24 Percy Street, , London, , W1T 2BS
Date of birth
4 December 1958
The best thing about my job is...
The variety of problems and the variety of talent there is to solve them.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Change takes time, patience and tireless explanation.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you are presenting, then it's your responsibility to see that the technology works.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get a six-pack and walk around without a shirt on.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Passion. Passion for anything as long as it's in control.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every time I take my daughters shopping.
The last time I was excited was...
Any race, any match, any presentation.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Articulate integrity seeking consensus, then just plain grumpy.
I really love...
London. Everything about it.
I really wish I had...
Like many of my piers had started to lie about my age ten years ago.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lent Stephen Woodford a fiver 35 years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a party lightweight.
You might not know this but I'm...
Able to butcher a pig.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central