Group chief executive
+44 (0)20 7573 6666.
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ
16th February 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
We are manic recyclers in our house.
Geoff Howard-Spink. Oh, OK, and Nigel Bogle.
Blake's 7, 30 Club, MGGB, The Groucho Club, Soho House.
Desert island objects
Cambridge University Library, Tesco Direct, broadband.
Gordon Brown. Dignity.
The Guardian, Bike, Match of the Day, Radio 4, a1surf.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining Publicis. Stepping off a mountain with a parachute strapped to my back.
Early Autumn in Cornwall, three-foot swell, a light offshore breeze, lunch with Caz and the girls at The Waterfront Bar, Polzeath.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Working with a lot of fantastic people at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Lowe Howard-Spink. Being made president of Lowe Worldwide. Rejoining TBWA.
Best job outside advertising
Assistant steward on Townsend Thoresen cross-Channel ferries. Free booze and fags. Nearly everyone else had been an armed robber.
Lindsay's move to TBWA\London from Publicis in February marks a new era for both agencies. Now he'll have to impress his boss Keith Smith as he rebuilds the London office. The quintessential suit is blessed with a cool charm and debonair looks that still turn heads.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I don't mind loud bangs.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne