Group chief executive
+44 (0)20 7573 6666.
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ
16th February 1956
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
We are manic recyclers in our house.
Geoff Howard-Spink. Oh, OK, and Nigel Bogle.
Blake's 7, 30 Club, MGGB, The Groucho Club, Soho House.
Desert island objects
Cambridge University Library, Tesco Direct, broadband.
Gordon Brown. Dignity.
The Guardian, Bike, Match of the Day, Radio 4, a1surf.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining Publicis. Stepping off a mountain with a parachute strapped to my back.
Early Autumn in Cornwall, three-foot swell, a light offshore breeze, lunch with Caz and the girls at The Waterfront Bar, Polzeath.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Working with a lot of fantastic people at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Lowe Howard-Spink. Being made president of Lowe Worldwide. Rejoining TBWA.
Best job outside advertising
Assistant steward on Townsend Thoresen cross-Channel ferries. Free booze and fags. Nearly everyone else had been an armed robber.
Lindsay's move to TBWA\London from Publicis in February marks a new era for both agencies. Now he'll have to impress his boss Keith Smith as he rebuilds the London office. The quintessential suit is blessed with a cool charm and debonair looks that still turn heads.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I don't mind loud bangs.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - CRM / Direct Agency ADLIB £20k-£23k & Excellent benefits, Gloucestershire
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned