Worldwide chief executive
Saatchi & Saatchi
+1 212 463 2363
80, Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Date of birth
20 October 1949
The best thing about my job is...
The ideas that our people show me.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Winning isn't everything; but wanting to win is.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Start with the answer and work back.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Work on my head-on tackling more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The unreasonable power of creativity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Watching the All Blacks win at Eden Park.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Manchester City and the All Blacks.
I really wish I had...
More time to spend at the Etihad Stadium.
I really wish I hadn't...
Missed out on going to uni.
The worst thing about me is...
My peripatetic travel schedule.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Byrds fan.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight to Senior Designer (Maternity Contract) AF Selection £18,000 - £25,000, Staffordshire
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton