Worldwide chief executive
Saatchi & Saatchi
+1 212 463 2363
80, Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Date of birth
20 October 1949
The best thing about my job is...
The ideas that our people show me.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Winning isn't everything; but wanting to win is.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Start with the answer and work back.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Work on my head-on tackling more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The unreasonable power of creativity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Watching the All Blacks win at Eden Park.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Manchester City and the All Blacks.
I really wish I had...
More time to spend at the Etihad Stadium.
I really wish I hadn't...
Missed out on going to uni.
The worst thing about me is...
My peripatetic travel schedule.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Byrds fan.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign