Worldwide chief executive
Saatchi & Saatchi
+1 212 463 2363
80, Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Date of birth
20 October 1949
The best thing about my job is...
The ideas that our people show me.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Winning isn't everything; but wanting to win is.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Start with the answer and work back.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Work on my head-on tackling more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The unreasonable power of creativity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Watching the All Blacks win at Eden Park.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Manchester City and the All Blacks.
I really wish I had...
More time to spend at the Etihad Stadium.
I really wish I hadn't...
Missed out on going to uni.
The worst thing about me is...
My peripatetic travel schedule.
You might not know this but I'm...
A Byrds fan.
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy