President and chief executive
+1 121 2459 6299
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1
Date of birth
17 November 1960
The best thing about my job is...
The people I get to spend my days with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
There are no perfect decisions.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Learn to love problems.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Spend a year at a university with a campus.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Hearing people who have nothing to do with advertising talk about our work. Paul McCartney said he gets his greatest kicks hearing a milkman whistling one of his tunes. Same kind of thing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Too embarrassing to talk about.
The last time I was excited was...
Too exciting to talk about.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Sundowners on the beach at our place in Turks and Caicos.
I really wish I had...
More time to be there.
I really wish I hadn't...
Agreed to do this.
The worst thing about me is...
I am always late filling in questionaires.
You might not know this but I'm...
Credited with backing vocals and handclaps on a song called Ride On Baby on Bill Wyman's solo album Je Suis Un Rockstar.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media