Outdoor Media Centre
(020) 7973 0315
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, , W2 1YR
Date of birth
11 December 1954
The best thing about my job is...
The extraordinary diversity. Poking around the latest taxi vinyls one day, having my arse kicked by David Cameron for too much sexualisation in outdoor the next.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everyone has potential, and everyone has talent.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Try to look on the bright side of life. I've never been a pessimist. A cynic sometimes but never a pessimist.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Plunge in and explore the incredible convergence of old and new media. It's a constantly changing mix.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People really putting their money behind their beliefs. It's not a principle until it costs you money.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I'm still blocking out the memory. It was just too awful.
The last time I was excited was...
Winning money from Antonio Alonso at CBS over Formula One results.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I was once referred to as the marketing dictator. But I am way softer than that now. Inclusive, even.
I really love...
Exotic travel, perfectly timed photography, a really good gin and tonic, the African band Tinariwen, 20th century fiction, a perfectly prepared red slope piste, a great game of chess.
I really wish I had...
A talent for singing, or for playing any musical instrument.
I really wish I hadn't...
Rien de rien. Life is too short.
The worst thing about me is...
A poor memory for names and faces. I've reintroduced myself to far too many people.
You might not know this but I'm...
A brown belt at aikido – studied with Steven Seagal before he went to Hollywood.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Senior Planner - TV Brand at Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Surrey
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad