Outdoor Media Centre
(020) 7973 0315
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, , W2 1YR
Date of birth
11 December 1954
The best thing about my job is...
The extraordinary diversity. Poking around the latest taxi vinyls one day, having my arse kicked by David Cameron for too much sexualisation in outdoor the next.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everyone has potential, and everyone has talent.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Try to look on the bright side of life. I've never been a pessimist. A cynic sometimes but never a pessimist.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Plunge in and explore the incredible convergence of old and new media. It's a constantly changing mix.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People really putting their money behind their beliefs. It's not a principle until it costs you money.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I'm still blocking out the memory. It was just too awful.
The last time I was excited was...
Winning money from Antonio Alonso at CBS over Formula One results.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I was once referred to as the marketing dictator. But I am way softer than that now. Inclusive, even.
I really love...
Exotic travel, perfectly timed photography, a really good gin and tonic, the African band Tinariwen, 20th century fiction, a perfectly prepared red slope piste, a great game of chess.
I really wish I had...
A talent for singing, or for playing any musical instrument.
I really wish I hadn't...
Rien de rien. Life is too short.
The worst thing about me is...
A poor memory for names and faces. I've reintroduced myself to far too many people.
You might not know this but I'm...
A brown belt at aikido – studied with Steven Seagal before he went to Hollywood.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne