Chairman, communications division
(020) 7930 9757
16 Charles II Street, , , London, SW1Y 4QU
Date of birth
6 June in the 60s
The best thing about my job is...
I'm looking forward to finding out.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never burning your bridges really does pay dividends.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have kept my centre parting and done a ski season while I was young and had no fear.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Travelling and meeting new people from different cultures, and everything to do with Comic Relief, which I've had the privilege to be involved with since the 90s.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Having to do karaoke in Tokyo in front of the board of Hakuhodo – with my voice. And while it never embarrasses me, the leaving speeches I've given!
The last time I was excited was...
Getting a call from Don telling me I'd got the job at Creston.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and loyal.
I really love...
Traveling, eating, drinking, skiing and our industry.
I really wish I had...
Got to use more of my Air Miles.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost touch with so many great people I've had the benefit to come across.
The worst thing about me is...
Rarely saying no.
You might not know this but I'm...
On permanent display in the V&A (or a piece of my work is).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Trade Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hitchin
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure