Chairman, communications division
(020) 7930 9757
16 Charles II Street, , , London, SW1Y 4QU
Date of birth
6 June in the 60s
The best thing about my job is...
I'm looking forward to finding out.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never burning your bridges really does pay dividends.
The best advice I've ever had is...
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have kept my centre parting and done a ski season while I was young and had no fear.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Travelling and meeting new people from different cultures, and everything to do with Comic Relief, which I've had the privilege to be involved with since the 90s.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Having to do karaoke in Tokyo in front of the board of Hakuhodo – with my voice. And while it never embarrasses me, the leaving speeches I've given!
The last time I was excited was...
Getting a call from Don telling me I'd got the job at Creston.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and loyal.
I really love...
Traveling, eating, drinking, skiing and our industry.
I really wish I had...
Got to use more of my Air Miles.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost touch with so many great people I've had the benefit to come across.
The worst thing about me is...
Rarely saying no.
You might not know this but I'm...
On permanent display in the V&A (or a piece of my work is).
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned