(020) 7240 7117
The Loft, 19a Floral Street, London, , WC2E 9DS
Date of birth
3 October 1956
The best thing about my job is...
Working with the world's best independent agencies.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
China and India are both more like the UK than they are like each other.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the right thing and the money will follow – John Hegarty, I think.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hire a personal stylist. It takes too long to teach yourself.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Agencies like Taproot and Mart in India, who use their creative skills to really make a difference in society.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Advising two agencies how to resolve their differences, then hitting "reply all".
The last time I was excited was...
Tottenham 2 Arsenal 1.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Venice; Brazil; Bach; James Joyce; Caspar David Friedrich; The Imperial Hotel in New Delhi.
I really wish I had...
More children – the two I have are great, though!
I really wish I hadn't...
Missed saying goodbye to Alex Melvin.
The worst thing about me is...
Starting projects and not finishing them.
You might not know this but I'm...
In the Domesday Book (on my mother's side).
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End