(020) 7240 7117
The Loft, 19a Floral Street, London, , WC2E 9DS
Date of birth
3 October 1956
The best thing about my job is...
Working with the world's best independent agencies.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
China and India are both more like the UK than they are like each other.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the right thing and the money will follow – John Hegarty, I think.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Hire a personal stylist. It takes too long to teach yourself.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Agencies like Taproot and Mart in India, who use their creative skills to really make a difference in society.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Advising two agencies how to resolve their differences, then hitting "reply all".
The last time I was excited was...
Tottenham 2 Arsenal 1.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Venice; Brazil; Bach; James Joyce; Caspar David Friedrich; The Imperial Hotel in New Delhi.
I really wish I had...
More children – the two I have are great, though!
I really wish I hadn't...
Missed saying goodbye to Alex Melvin.
The worst thing about me is...
Starting projects and not finishing them.
You might not know this but I'm...
In the Domesday Book (on my mother's side).
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated