(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Date of birth
Child of the 70s, with consequent dress sense
The best thing about my job is...
Jaw-dropping quality of young people still joining our business. It's a privilege to work with our grads.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Stand next to Dave Droga in Cannes for long enough and eventually Campaign will take a photograph. Next year, I'll learn to look sober.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hire and promote people better than yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Beg the agency media department to stick with us and not go independent.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Gnawing creative jealousy.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The morning after most dinner parties. Could be worse, it used to be agency parties.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning, reviewing creative work for a pitch. If the work doesn't excite you, you're in the wrong business.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Years ago, Tony Harris once described me as Raffles the Gentleman Thug. I like to think I've softened slightly since then.
I really love...
Wendy in accounts.
I really wish I had...
Joined the business in the 80s when it was, by all accounts, even more of a laugh.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been quite so punchy as an account handler in the 90s. Sorry to anyone who had to deal with me back then.
The worst thing about me is...
An unappealing habit of finishing other people's sentences.
You might not know this but I'm...
Modelling my future persona on Tom from The Good Life.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated